Quality Dental Care
BridgeMill Dentistry is an established dental practice with a 14-year history of serving families in and around Cherokee County, GA. We are tremendously committed to what we do because we recognize how important good oral health is to our patients.
Founded in 2002 by Dr. Scott V. Merritt, and joined in 2012 by Dr. L. Michael Cox, the practice is one of the larger ones in the area, but remains committed to a very personalized treatment philosophy and friendly environment. Every member of our team knows that the best relationships between healthcare providers and their patients start with trust.
|BridgeMill Dentistry is proud to have been named the Best Dental Practice in Canton by both Sixes Living and Canton Family Life Magazines. This honor is based solely on the voting of community members.|
Each patient of BridgeMill Dentistry receives:
- Exceptional communication that includes providing the full range of treatment options, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Technical expertise supported by advanced training that ensures procedures are done correctly.
- Comfort, not only in the treatment chair, but from the moment a patient walks into our facility.
- State of the art equipment and technology.
- Convenience, including the opportunity to be treated by two experienced dentists and a dedicated staff of hygienists and support personnel.
BridgeMill Dentistry treats children and adults who need everything from routine teeth cleaning to restorative and periodontal procedures such as crowns, bridges, root canals, and implant restorations. We also provide a full range of cosmetic procedures, including teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and colored fillings and bonding.
Please contact our friendly office today at (770) 704-1812 to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Merritt or Dr. Cox. Our dental practice serves individuals and families from Canton, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Marietta, Ball Ground, and the surrounding areas of Georgia.